- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Election Result: Angry reactions trails Dele Momodu’s suggestions saying ‘Atiku should call, congratulate Buhari’
Dele Momodu advised the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, to pick up his phone and call President Muhammadu Buhari who is clearly leading in collated results of the presidential election so far.
Perhaps, it is an advice from Dele Momodu for Atiku to emulate what former president Goodluck Jonathan did in 2015 when he called Buhari on phone after realizing he had lost the election.
Taking to Twitter, Dele Momodu wrote:
My dear WAZIRIN, as a believer, you are aware that only God can give or take power. You’ve written your name in gold. Do not wait a minute longer. Please, pick that phone and call President Muhammadu Buhari. You have much more to gain Sir… Pass on the burden!
My dear WAZIRIN, to cut a long tale short, many lives have been wasted, many citizens have been brutally injured, and the results have virtually been declared, and the direction is all too obvious. And this is where you come in, as tempers rise, left, right and centre…
Reno Omokri Calls Dele Momodu A Snake Over ‘Call Buhari Advice’
Ex-president, Jonathan’s media aide, Reno Omokri has blasted Dele Momodu for taking to twitter to advice Atiku.
According to Reno, Momodu has Atiku’s phone number, email address and WhatsApp contact, therefore he could have adviced Atiku privately.
“Dear Dele Momodu
I know for a fact you have Atiku’s phone number, email address and WhatsApp details. Why do you choose to do this publicly? Why add to the already heavy burden the man is carrying? He is carrying an elephant. Why add a snake to his load?”