- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
Election Result: Angry reactions trails Dele Momodu’s suggestions saying ‘Atiku should call, congratulate Buhari’
Dele Momodu advised the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, to pick up his phone and call President Muhammadu Buhari who is clearly leading in collated results of the presidential election so far.
Perhaps, it is an advice from Dele Momodu for Atiku to emulate what former president Goodluck Jonathan did in 2015 when he called Buhari on phone after realizing he had lost the election.
Taking to Twitter, Dele Momodu wrote:
My dear WAZIRIN, as a believer, you are aware that only God can give or take power. You’ve written your name in gold. Do not wait a minute longer. Please, pick that phone and call President Muhammadu Buhari. You have much more to gain Sir… Pass on the burden!
My dear WAZIRIN, to cut a long tale short, many lives have been wasted, many citizens have been brutally injured, and the results have virtually been declared, and the direction is all too obvious. And this is where you come in, as tempers rise, left, right and centre…
Reno Omokri Calls Dele Momodu A Snake Over ‘Call Buhari Advice’
Ex-president, Jonathan’s media aide, Reno Omokri has blasted Dele Momodu for taking to twitter to advice Atiku.
According to Reno, Momodu has Atiku’s phone number, email address and WhatsApp contact, therefore he could have adviced Atiku privately.
“Dear Dele Momodu
I know for a fact you have Atiku’s phone number, email address and WhatsApp details. Why do you choose to do this publicly? Why add to the already heavy burden the man is carrying? He is carrying an elephant. Why add a snake to his load?”