- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
See The Moving Car A Nigerian Student Invented With Slippers And Broomsticks
Nigerians are forever innovating and giving reasons why we can easily become a technologically-advanced society. A student of Anglican Grammar school Ogbomoso has designed a car using slippers and broomsticks. That is not all, the car is powered by a power bank which was developed by the student.
He has been placed on a scholarship up till his university level by an alumnus.
Recall that in August, a team of five students (Promise Nnalue, Jessica Osita, Nwabuaku Ossai, Adaeze Onuigbo and Vivian Okoye) codenamed the Save A Soul team from Regina Pacis Secondary School Onitsha in Anambra State, became global champions in the junior division (App focus) category at the Technovation Challenge in Silicon Valley, California, USA after developing a mobile application called the FD Detector which detects fake drugs.
We hope that this rising star is recognised by the government and is put to good use in the Nigerian society.