- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Drake splashes a whopping $600K on an ultra-rare Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet all-terrain vehicle (Photos)
Award-winning Canadian rapper, 5c77708e80616 $600,000 on a Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet, an ultra-rare all-terrain vehicle with convertible features.
Tony Bet of Luxury Driving Emotions Toronto dealership, who is Drake’s friend took to Instagram to congratulate the rapper on his purchase.
According to Mercedes-Benz, the vehicle is ‘a unique combination of luxurious chauffeur saloon and off-roader,’ with features including a ‘superlative V12 engine, portal axles, electric fabric top and exclusive equipment specification in the rear compartment.’
The auto manufacturer also revealed that the interior of the vehicle is decked out in leather and includes a glass partition – that can be see-through or opaque – that separates the driver’s area from the back of the vehicle.