- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Buhari makes first appointment in his 2nd term, replaces Idoma-born Joseph Anebi with Liman AIhaji Ibrahim as C.G of Federal Fire Service
President Muhammad Buhari has appointed a new acting Controller General (CG) of the Federal Fire Service (FFF) in person of Liman AIhaji Ibrahim.
Before his appointment, Ibrahim was the Assistant Controller General in charge of Policy, Regulatory and Inspectorate.
Ibrahim takes over from Mr Joseph Anebi.
The FFF Public Relations Officer, Anani Danlami confirmed the development to newsmen on Friday through a telephone conversation.