- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
It was gathered that Don Norman was arrested on Friday, March 1, in Umuahia after a radio programme with Flow FM.
The journalist was declared wanted last year by the Abia State police command, over the charge of what they described as “libellous against the state government”.
Prior to this, his name and picture was posted in all corners of streets in Abia, where police offered a ransom to anybody that knows his whereabouts.
Just yesterday, he was featured on a radio programme in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, after the show, the Police officers busted into the studio and arrested him.
According to reports, Don Norman has been transferred to Afara Prison in obedience to the order of the court.
The case has been adjourned to 2nd April. Watch video below.
View this post on Instagram