- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
It was gathered that Don Norman was arrested on Friday, March 1, in Umuahia after a radio programme with Flow FM.
The journalist was declared wanted last year by the Abia State police command, over the charge of what they described as “libellous against the state government”.
Prior to this, his name and picture was posted in all corners of streets in Abia, where police offered a ransom to anybody that knows his whereabouts.
Just yesterday, he was featured on a radio programme in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, after the show, the Police officers busted into the studio and arrested him.
According to reports, Don Norman has been transferred to Afara Prison in obedience to the order of the court.
The case has been adjourned to 2nd April. Watch video below.
View this post on Instagram