- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Diddy admits he ‘played himself’ by not marrying the mother of his kids Kim Porter when she was alive
Rap Mogul, Diddy has openly admitted that he played himself by not marrying his late ex Kim Porter when she was alive.
After the rapper shared a sweet photo of himself and the mother of his three children cuddling on Instagram along with a broken heart emoji as his caption, one fan commented, “When she was alive you didn’t wanna marry her,” Diddy then replied, “I know. Played myself smh.”
Porter was found unresponsive in her bed at home in Toluca Lake on Nov. 15, 2018, and was pronounced dead at the scene. It was later revealed that she died from a form of pneumonia.
According to an autopsy report obtained by Fox News on Friday, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner listed the 47-year-old’s cause of death as lobar pneumonia, which is the inflammation of an entire lobe of the lungs.
“The manner of death was certified as natural,” according to a statement released by Sarah Ardalani, spokeswoman for the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.
The autopsy report described “lobar pneumonia” as an infection of the lung caused by bacteria.
“Immune cells invade the air spaces (where oxygen is taken in) and this is accompanied with necrosis (death of cells). Pneumonia decreases the lungs’ ability to take in oxygen and over time it can cause sudden death.”