- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
House fire kill woman’s four children in Warri
4 Siblings of the same mother burnt to death in Warri
Four children of the same mother were burnt to death at their home in Animal Line by Dore Street, off Mciver Market in Warri, Delta State, on Tuesday night, March 5th.
The children who were between the ages of six months to six years old, were in their house waiting for their mum to finish preparing dinner when an explosion that engulfed their building occurred.
Although the cause of the fire is yet unknown, it is believed that the mother might have been using adulterated kerosene to cook.
The mother of the children sustained serious burns and was rushed to Oghara hospital where she is receiving medical attention.
Chairman of the Warri South Local Government Area, Dr Michael Tidi, who was at the scene of the incident on Wednesday morning, said the remains of the children has been deposited in the morgue.