- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
I’m not Bobrisky’s mate – Young Lagos cross-dresser Tunde OAP
A young Lagos cross-dresser Tunde OAP recently took to his twitter page to ask people to stop making comparisons between him and popular crossdresser Bobrisky.
According to Tunde OAP, he is not in the same class with Bobrisky and the duo should not be classified as being in such.
Though, he made the post sometimes around December 2018, but it seems the current feud between the Nigerian male barbie and his former ally, Toyin Lawani, spurred the young cross-dresser to re-tweet the post, which has gotten the attention of some of his followers.