- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
‘I Was N*ked When President Trump Called Me’- Kim Kardashian Reveals
The reality star played a huge role in getting clemency for 63-year-old grandmother Alice Marie Johnson who was given a life sentence for a first-time, nonviolent drug offense in 1996.
Speaking on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Kim Kardashian revealed where she was and what she was doing at the time of the call.
“He called me, So I was at a Steven Klein photo shoot, and if anyone knows who he is, it’s pretty much a Nood shoot. So I’m naked, and my phone rings and I’m all glammed up, and I’m like, ‘Get me a robe!’ And I was waiting for the call, not knowing when it was going to come, even if it was it, and it was it.” she said
Kim Kardashian visited the White House in May and there she had a chat with President Trump and was able to reason with him.
She said she was in awe of the White House, adding; “I walk in and I look around and I’m kinda starstruck by the Oval Office,” she said. “And the first thing I say in our meeting, I say, ‘Holy s–t, we’re in the f–king Oval Office.’”
Kim took to Twitter after their meeting to talk about it. She tweeted:
“I would like to thank President Trump for his time this afternoon. It is our hope that the President will grant clemency to Ms. Alice Marie Johnson who is serving a life sentence for a first-time, non-violence drug offense,”
The meeting was a success and on the 6th of June, Kim Kardashian tweeted: “BEST NEWS EVER!!!
“So grateful to @RealDonaldTrump, Jared Kushner & to everyone who has showed compassion & contributed countless hours to this important moment for Ms. Alice Marie Johnson. Her commutation is inspirational & gives hope to so many others who are also deserving of a second chance.”