- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
‘I Was N*ked When President Trump Called Me’- Kim Kardashian Reveals
The reality star played a huge role in getting clemency for 63-year-old grandmother Alice Marie Johnson who was given a life sentence for a first-time, nonviolent drug offense in 1996.
Speaking on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Kim Kardashian revealed where she was and what she was doing at the time of the call.
“He called me, So I was at a Steven Klein photo shoot, and if anyone knows who he is, it’s pretty much a Nood shoot. So I’m naked, and my phone rings and I’m all glammed up, and I’m like, ‘Get me a robe!’ And I was waiting for the call, not knowing when it was going to come, even if it was it, and it was it.” she said
Kim Kardashian visited the White House in May and there she had a chat with President Trump and was able to reason with him.
She said she was in awe of the White House, adding; “I walk in and I look around and I’m kinda starstruck by the Oval Office,” she said. “And the first thing I say in our meeting, I say, ‘Holy s–t, we’re in the f–king Oval Office.’”
Kim took to Twitter after their meeting to talk about it. She tweeted:
“I would like to thank President Trump for his time this afternoon. It is our hope that the President will grant clemency to Ms. Alice Marie Johnson who is serving a life sentence for a first-time, non-violence drug offense,”
The meeting was a success and on the 6th of June, Kim Kardashian tweeted: “BEST NEWS EVER!!!
“So grateful to @RealDonaldTrump, Jared Kushner & to everyone who has showed compassion & contributed countless hours to this important moment for Ms. Alice Marie Johnson. Her commutation is inspirational & gives hope to so many others who are also deserving of a second chance.”