- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
There was commotion early this morning after aggrieved women in Ogu town, Rivers state, prevented army personnel from gaining entrance into the local government Secretariat.
One of the soldiers tried to enter the premises by scaling the fence but was met with stiff resistance from the women who held him after accusing the military men of trying to manipulate the results of the governorship an House of Assembly elections.
Some of the women who stripped off their tops, can be heard shouting ‘we no go gree’ as they blocked the soldier and his colleagues from entering.
Watch video below.