- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Nigerians and other African migrants in Italy evicted from their base
African migrants in Italy including Nigerians have been evicted from one of the largest occupied housings in Turin in the early hours Monday. According to reports, city authorities approved the eviction of the migrants and it is not clear if their asylum status will allow them to remain in the country. In January, Italian authorities evacuated hundreds of migrants from a reception centre near Rome, Italy after the government scrapped residency rights it used to offer asylum seekers.
A Nigerian, Anthony Ehikwe who is just one of hundreds of migrants being expelled from the Italian city said: