- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
African Salad recipe with Video
For all those lovers of Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba also known as African Salad, I sourced this post for you as Me, Myself and I (LOL) am a lover of this delicacy. Enjoy!
In my last post, I provided some ingredients and asked you to guess what the next recipe will be.
One person was very close, and said ”Ukpaka sauce”(recipe coming soon), but I got some correct answers too and for those who got it right… here’s a cute thumb up for you.
Anyway, today’s post is only an update on this Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba recipe(African Salad) we have on the website.
I made some thoughtful corrections based on my new cooking experience and also added our customary step by step video, to put you through and make your cooking more delightful.
+++video recipe right below+++
Here’s a link to the full recipe, hope you enjoy and please don’t forget to leave your feedback on the recipe page.