- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
African Salad recipe with Video
For all those lovers of Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba also known as African Salad, I sourced this post for you as Me, Myself and I (LOL) am a lover of this delicacy. Enjoy!
In my last post, I provided some ingredients and asked you to guess what the next recipe will be.
One person was very close, and said ”Ukpaka sauce”(recipe coming soon), but I got some correct answers too and for those who got it right… here’s a cute thumb up for you.
Anyway, today’s post is only an update on this Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba recipe(African Salad) we have on the website.
I made some thoughtful corrections based on my new cooking experience and also added our customary step by step video, to put you through and make your cooking more delightful.
+++video recipe right below+++
Here’s a link to the full recipe, hope you enjoy and please don’t forget to leave your feedback on the recipe page.