- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
African Salad recipe with Video
For all those lovers of Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba also known as African Salad, I sourced this post for you as Me, Myself and I (LOL) am a lover of this delicacy. Enjoy!
In my last post, I provided some ingredients and asked you to guess what the next recipe will be.
One person was very close, and said ”Ukpaka sauce”(recipe coming soon), but I got some correct answers too and for those who got it right… here’s a cute thumb up for you.
Anyway, today’s post is only an update on this Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba recipe(African Salad) we have on the website.
I made some thoughtful corrections based on my new cooking experience and also added our customary step by step video, to put you through and make your cooking more delightful.
+++video recipe right below+++
Here’s a link to the full recipe, hope you enjoy and please don’t forget to leave your feedback on the recipe page.