- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
African Salad recipe with Video
For all those lovers of Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba also known as African Salad, I sourced this post for you as Me, Myself and I (LOL) am a lover of this delicacy. Enjoy!
In my last post, I provided some ingredients and asked you to guess what the next recipe will be.
One person was very close, and said ”Ukpaka sauce”(recipe coming soon), but I got some correct answers too and for those who got it right… here’s a cute thumb up for you.
Anyway, today’s post is only an update on this Abacha and Ukpaka/Ugba recipe(African Salad) we have on the website.
I made some thoughtful corrections based on my new cooking experience and also added our customary step by step video, to put you through and make your cooking more delightful.
+++video recipe right below+++
Here’s a link to the full recipe, hope you enjoy and please don’t forget to leave your feedback on the recipe page.