- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Igbo Businessman attacked in Taraba
Igbo businessman narrowly escapes death after being attacked by hoodlums in Taraba State
An Igbo businessman narrowly escaped death after being attacked by thugs in Taraba.
Rotn Akanwoke Gideon, aka Arkgee, the CEO of Arkgee Computers in Yola was attacked along Wukari Road in Taraba state.
Arkgee’s car was destroyed during the attack. He was also injured, so much so that he was bleeding badly and his white singlet turned red.
Sharing the story, Emmanuel Goji Hammana blamed the “Yan Chirani” in Taraba state for the attack.
He wrote: “Thank God for sparing the life of Rotn Akanwoke Gideon (Arkgee), the CEO of Arkgee Computers Yola. He was attacked along Wukari Road by thugs. The extreme tendency displayed by ‘Yan Chirani’ in Taraba is getting out of hand. Politics is not madness. Is APC synonymous to violence?”
Below are reactions from social media users.