- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Igbo Businessman attacked in Taraba
Igbo businessman narrowly escapes death after being attacked by hoodlums in Taraba State
An Igbo businessman narrowly escaped death after being attacked by thugs in Taraba.
Rotn Akanwoke Gideon, aka Arkgee, the CEO of Arkgee Computers in Yola was attacked along Wukari Road in Taraba state.
Arkgee’s car was destroyed during the attack. He was also injured, so much so that he was bleeding badly and his white singlet turned red.
Sharing the story, Emmanuel Goji Hammana blamed the “Yan Chirani” in Taraba state for the attack.
He wrote: “Thank God for sparing the life of Rotn Akanwoke Gideon (Arkgee), the CEO of Arkgee Computers Yola. He was attacked along Wukari Road by thugs. The extreme tendency displayed by ‘Yan Chirani’ in Taraba is getting out of hand. Politics is not madness. Is APC synonymous to violence?”
Below are reactions from social media users.