- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Lady Reports Boyfriend To Police For Molestation And Stealing Her Pant After Holding Her Hostage
A man has landed in trouble after allegedly holding his girlfriend hostage, before fondling her breasts and stealing her underwear and skin tights. The man identified as Fortune Chinakidwa who resides in Epworth, Zimbabwe, allegedly prevented his girlfriend from leaving after she had accompanied him to his house. Chinakidzwa is reported to have hidden the keys to the door when his girlfriend Prisca Chitura had said that she wanted to go home.
Chinakidzwa then went onward to fondle Chitura’s breasts, whilst grappling onto her skin tight, without her consent.
After a scuffle between the two, Chitura managed to break free from Chinakidzwa and went to sleep in his dining room.
The next morning when Chitaura wanted to leave, she found that her panties, skin tight and some amount of money were missing. Chinakidzwa was later arrested after the matter was reported to the police.
Chinakidzwa, yesterday appeared before Harare magistrate court, facing charges of indecent assault and theft.
Presiding magistrate, granted him bail and the matter was deferred on March 25.