- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Lady Reports Boyfriend To Police For Molestation And Stealing Her Pant After Holding Her Hostage
A man has landed in trouble after allegedly holding his girlfriend hostage, before fondling her breasts and stealing her underwear and skin tights. The man identified as Fortune Chinakidwa who resides in Epworth, Zimbabwe, allegedly prevented his girlfriend from leaving after she had accompanied him to his house. Chinakidzwa is reported to have hidden the keys to the door when his girlfriend Prisca Chitura had said that she wanted to go home.
Chinakidzwa then went onward to fondle Chitura’s breasts, whilst grappling onto her skin tight, without her consent.
After a scuffle between the two, Chitura managed to break free from Chinakidzwa and went to sleep in his dining room.
The next morning when Chitaura wanted to leave, she found that her panties, skin tight and some amount of money were missing. Chinakidzwa was later arrested after the matter was reported to the police.
Chinakidzwa, yesterday appeared before Harare magistrate court, facing charges of indecent assault and theft.
Presiding magistrate, granted him bail and the matter was deferred on March 25.