- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Man stabs younger brother to death over N500
A young boy, identified as Fortune, who stabbed his younger brother to death in Lagos is currently on the run.
Sources reveal that the mother of the boys was reported to have dropped the sum of N500 for the younger brother, Chinaza, before stepping out on Sunday, November 17, 2019.
However, the elder brother, Fortune (IK), later requested for the money but Chinaza refused to release it. This angered the suspect and he went for a glass cup, broke it and stabbed his brother in the throat. He rushed him to the hospital, but he was confirmed dead upon arrival.
Fortune later fled the hospital, returned home and lied that he was told to go and bring ATM to withdraw money. Till now there’s been no trace of him. He only changed his clothes and disappeared.