- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
A video has emerged on social media showing the moment some angry customers arrested a boutique owner in Delta state.
The angry customers brought police officers to arrest the boutique owner because, according to them, he sold them fake slippers for N8k each.
The incident which happened in Asaba in broad daylight, caused serious drama in the area as people stopped to find out what was happening.
The viral video has also sparked some stir on social media as users also gave their own stories of being defrauded by boutique owners.
Watch the video below: