- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Money isn’t the root of all evil, lies are – Singer Emma Nyra shades Iyanya and Ubi Franklin
A popular singer Emma Nyra has taken to social media to react to the current, roiling feud happening between Ubi Franklin and his former signee Iyanya.
The lady took to questioning their accounts by means of what is a popular biblical and societal belief. It has often been believed that money is the root of all evil. However, Emma does not believe this.
She believes that lies and lying is the root of all evil. According to her, money does not lie but people do. The lady also emphasized that God is the only one who is an embodiment of truth.
Emma went on to say that money should not be considered as the essence of life itself. Rather, chasing peace and happiness should be regarded as life’s most important pursuit.
The singer also asserted that, for unlike the singers who are quarrelling, , she is finding motherhood to be her source of happiness. Emma went on to talk about how much she loved her family.
See her post below:
“Money isn’t the root of all evil, lies are. Money doesn’t lie. People do. God knows the truth. God sees all. Maybe one day you will realize that money is not the essence of life. Better go and find peace and happiness. I’m enjoying motherhood and my family comes first.”
Money isn’t the root of all evil, lies are. Money doesn’t lie. People do. God knows the truth. God sees all. Maybe one day you will realize that money is not the essence of life. Better go and find peace and happiness. I’m enjoying motherhood and my family comes first #NoDrama pic.twitter.com/EOuqhnyeHu
— Emma Nyra (@EmmaNyra) March 13, 2019
Quite a number of reactions accompanied this. See some of the reactions below:
Money is also not loud, that is why they don't play music inside the bank.
— Emeka Stelvis (@stelvis_emeka) March 13, 2019
For the love of MONEY is the root of all evil. 1 Timothy 6:10 #koriewithlove
— korie (@Official_korie) March 13, 2019
Even the bible said it clearly that its the love💜💚💓 of money…
We all need money to earn a living but its pursuit with greed is the evil…
— Onowu Emmanuel (@emmanuel_onowu) March 14, 2019
Even the bible didnt say Money is the root of all evil! It says "THE LOVE OF MONEY "
— Bammydee (@isdeylehagain) March 13, 2019