- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Men are scared to approach me – Eno Barony
Ghanaian rapper Eno Barony has disclosed the reason why she has remained single all this while and she is currently searching for a serious man to date.
According to the rapper men are scared to approach her because they think she represents the persona in her raps.
The ‘Fear no man’ singer further disclosed in an interview on Hitz Fm that she is a tomboy and it might also be part of the reasons men find it hard to approach her.
“Some of them think the way I am, that’s how I am, maybe, I’ll beat them or something they are scared of me … you know I am a tomboy”, she said.
Eno Barony while also speaking about her kind of man, said that she would love to have a man that respects her, lead her and love her at the same time.
“You see me I need a guy who can rule, lead, respectable, you know what I mean. The way I am, if you are very soft guy I might overrule you so I need an Asante type of guy,” she added.