- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Men are scared to approach me – Eno Barony
Ghanaian rapper Eno Barony has disclosed the reason why she has remained single all this while and she is currently searching for a serious man to date.
According to the rapper men are scared to approach her because they think she represents the persona in her raps.
The ‘Fear no man’ singer further disclosed in an interview on Hitz Fm that she is a tomboy and it might also be part of the reasons men find it hard to approach her.
“Some of them think the way I am, that’s how I am, maybe, I’ll beat them or something they are scared of me … you know I am a tomboy”, she said.
Eno Barony while also speaking about her kind of man, said that she would love to have a man that respects her, lead her and love her at the same time.
“You see me I need a guy who can rule, lead, respectable, you know what I mean. The way I am, if you are very soft guy I might overrule you so I need an Asante type of guy,” she added.