- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Bride-to-be dies in her sleep in Benue
A young lady identified as Ade Ngufan from Benue State has reportedly gone to bed and couldn’t wake up, last week.
According to her friends, Ade reportedly went to sleep and didn’t wake up the next morning, March 10. She was not sick prior to her death.
This was disclosed in posts and comments by her friends online as they all wish her to rest in peace.
A close friend of the deceased, Jennifer Mngu said she was set to tie the knot.
“Can’t believe u left me I was expecting to come for ur wedding now u re no more z it a dream or wat? God z high tym u intervene seriously
We always hope n trust in u but Y ?” She wrote.
“Ade Ngufan… We wia neva friends, we neva talked to each Oda, I despised u for a reason same way u did… But neva in my wildest imagination did I ever think death will come knocking so soon. How can u b fine just to sleep and not wake up d next morning? I neva wished u dat. Oh how it hurts dat I didn’t get d opportunity to make things right with you. I just pray God forgives our short comings and accept ur soul… Rest in peace dear ”
See posts below