- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Pastor EA Adeboye warns of impending plague in Nigeria
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has warned of an impending plague in Nigeria if the shedding of innocent blood in the country continues.
Adeboye said this during the Church’s July Holy Ghost Service held Friday night at the Redemption Camp and broadcast in the church’s parishes in Nigeria and 197 other countries.
During his sermon with the theme: “Swimming in Glory” and subtitled “Born to be great,” the pastor, while speaking on national issues, said too much shedding of innocent blood in a country is likely to lead to a plague
The Cleric further urged the church to continue praying for bloodshed and killings to stop.
“Blood is powerful, blood has a voice and it speaks. When the ground is saturated with the blood of innocent people, the ground speaks.
“Nigerians should pray for the killings to stop before the blood-soaked ground responds.
“When innocent blood is shed it goes into the ground and too much of it makes the ground respond in the form of plagues,” he said.