- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
COZA: “If I reveal the truth it will damage three churches” – Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has shared in a new post that a member of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN has being begging her not to reveal the truth about Pastor Fatoyinbo and Busola Dakolo rape allegation case.
She also stated that if she reveals the truth it will damage three churches in Nigeria. She wrote alongside a video on her page,
STOP ACCUSING ME OF LIES! STOP READING BLOGS ON #COZA CASE.
This Investigation is more complicated than you all think. This is a conspiracy where another Pastor who knows the truth and a member of CAN is appealing to me NOT to reveal the truth. This case may potentially damage three churches. A WARNING to Bloggers that I also gave to newspapers: This story is far from Entertainment. It is a CRIME STORY where both parties are accusing the other of CRIMES. Police sources are not going to be used like the one who spoke to Nation. PPRO officers is who I’m depending on. Anyone at House of the Rock church the Dakolos attend should contact me at [email protected] with newstips.
Olunloyo also had a go at those who are dropping negative comments on her page concerning the case, as she calls them unintelligent.