- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
See Moment A ‘No Bra Day’ Tweet Went Wrong (Photo)
A Twitter user had a savage moment as she joined the #NoBraDay campaign which is aimed at creating awareness about breast cancer, educating women about the importance of breast examination and preventive measures.
@wedontpiss who joined the campaign with photos that aren’t hers was put in check by the real owner of the photos she shared.
See the reply she got:
According to reports, the #NoBraDay campaign was introduced in 2011 by a Toronto-based plastic surgeon, Mitchell Brown.
Breast cancer is a serious threat to women (although a few men have also been diagnosed), hence the need to create an awareness in a bid to combat it.
This breast cancer awareness is geared towards providing easier accessible breast cancer screenings, raise funds which will be used for further research to ascertain the causes, symptoms, prevention and cure of the deadly disease.
It is also an avenue through which breast cancer survivors and sufferers are encouraged across the globe.
Meanwhile, October is the International Cancer Awareness Month (ICAM) and coincidentally, October 13 has been mapped out as the “No Bra Day”.