- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Celebrated music star Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid, has in a recent radio interview, revealed how much he loves Nigerian food and how much he was willing to spend on some proper home-cooked local meals, back when he was residing in the United States of America (USA).
The much loved singer was a guest on popular UK-based radio station Capital Xtra, and he had a lot to say about his career, personal life and his love for food.
Fielding a question on why he relocated from Los Angeles, Wizkid revealed that he got bored of the city, adding that a major part of the boredom was because he could not satisfy his cravings for Nigerian delicacies.
The singer, who emphasized that he only eats Nigerian food wherever he finds himself in the world, explained that he had to get a cook in LA and the lady spent as much as N140k on making food for him on a daily basis.
On a final note, the Soco crooner teasingly maintained that while a boy can be taken out of the ghetto, the ghetto would always reside inside of him.
Forward to 10:10, to catch the portion of the interview where the singer speaks about his love for food.
Watch video below: