- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
11-yr-old Naomi Oloyede addresses UNODC anti-corruption conference in Vienna (VIDEO)
Eleven years old Naomi Oloyede, a student of Battle Axe High School, Abuja, who has a penchant for giving public speeches has announced herself to the global scene with her succinct address on anti-corruption at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in Vienna.
Earlier this week, Naomi Oloyede, an 11-year-old anti-corruption activist addressed the High-Level #Education4Justice conference in Vienna, Austria.
Naomi Oloyede, from Nigeria, travelled to Vienna, Austria in October 2019 to take part in the International Conference “Educating for the Rule Of Law” held under the Education for Justice initiative of UNODC’s Doha Declaration Global Programme.
At the High-Level opening, Naomi addressed over 350 leaders, policymakers and educators gathered from across the world and, on behalf of all children, urged them to make the world a better, safer and more inclusive place: “We want to grow up in a place where there is peace and where the rule of law is respected”.