- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
The Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu has conferred on the Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Brig. Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, the honour of ‘Anti-Corruption Ambassador’.
The anti-graft agency boss awarded the newly appointed NYSC DG with the prestigious award on Monday when the latter led his team on a visit to the headquarters of the EFCC.
Among others, the pair discussed potential collaboration between the two agencies in the fight against corruption.
Like Magu, the NYSC DG is renowned for his uncomprising, dogged and zero tolerance to corruption.
The visiting DG was also presented with a gift by the EFCC Acting Chairman.