- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Childless woman caught stealing newborn baby burnt to death in Nasarawa
A 41-year old woman whose name was Mary Kulele from Akwanga Local Government Area in Nasarawa state was caught at a hospital in Akwanga where she quietly went into the hospital pretending to be a nice woman by rendering selfless services to pregnant women.
The Childless Woman, Mary, confessed to taking a baby from one hospital ward in Akwanga LGA of the State when the mother took her clothes to somewhere in the hospital compound to wash.
She was caught after a nurse raised an alarm over her suspicious presence in the hospital.
Although the baby was recovered in good condition, the angry youths in the area took laws into their hands and lynched her.
Despite her lengthy narration of her sympathetic life and marital experience, her plea for mercy and forgiveness fell on deaf ears as the youths smoked life out of her. She wailed and pleaded that her life be spared. She promised never to do it again but nobody came to her aid.
It was for the want of a baby that would console her in her old age, after she was sent away from her matrimonial home on account of infertility, after 10 years of fruitless and frustrating marriage, that she lost her life.