- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola’s daughter, Temi, has clocked 23. To celebrate she took to social media to share a cute photo of herself posing beside her birthday cake. Temi also added that she now needs to act like the adult that she is
Birthdays come only once in a year and it is no wonder that people often try to make it a wonderful celebration, especially celebrities.
Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola’s daughter, Temi, has clocked 23 on March 20, 2019. The pretty lady has also taken to social media to mark her big day.
Temi posted a pretty photo of herself on her Instagram page posing beside her birthday cake. She was spotted wearing a long burgundy robe and she complemented the outfit with her beaded necklace and simple makeup.
The billionaire daughter also highlighted the fact that she needs to start acting like the adult she is in her caption. She wrote:
“Happy Birthday to MEEEEE ❤️ I better start acting like the adult that I am”
See her post below;
Happy birthday to her.
In other news, we reported that the billionaire daughter recently rocked a Chanel bracelet worth N671m at a London party which she attended with her sister, DJ Cuppy.
The excited sisters took to their Instagram pages to share photos of the gorgeous jewelry as they gushed about the price.
See more photo;