- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
‘I steal money spiritually from world bank’ Pastor Obinim reveals source of wealth
The founder and leader of the International God’s Way Church (IGWC), Bishop Daniel Obinim recently revealed his source of his wealth.
According to him, he does not get his wealth in the physical realm but steals money spiritually and later converts into real life wealth.
“If I want money, I just go into the spiritual realm and I convert to physical. So the money I have made and continue to make that people do not understand, I steal it from the spiritual world whether it’s dollars, pounds or naira or CFA,” he said.
While this claim was deemed by many to have been ridiculous, Obinim has stood by his claim.
In a new video, Obinim has not only maintained his claim but gone ahead to indicate that he steals some of the money from the World Bank.
According to Obinim, he always “flies as an angel and lands in the World Bank headquarters in Switzerland where the world’s money is printed and packs millions in different currencies.”
After packing the money and flying away, Obinim further claimed that he converts the spiritually stolen money into physical money and deposits various amounts in bank accounts he has across the world.
Obinim’s claim which was made in his church with congregants applauding could be described as outrightly fabricated story because the claims are true in real life.
Neither is Switzerland the headquarters of the World Bank nor where the world’s money is exclusively printed.
It is a known fact that the World Bank has its headquarters in Washington DC in the United States and most central banks of the world print their notes in places which are not found in Switzerland.
So it is either Obinim is lying or his spirits deceived him on where they took him to go and steal the supposed World Bank money.