- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Mayorkun reportedly lied over the cost of his new car
Nigerian singer Mayorkun had taken to his social media page yesterday to announce to his audience the cost of his new car, a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250, he purchased ahead of his 25th birthday.
The singer had claimed the worth of the car is N35 million.
In the caption he wrote:
‘About to be 25, sitting on 35 million! I might as well spoil myself a lil! Too grateful! Shouts to @606autos for doing good business! ��� #TMOL’
But according to Weares4lent.com, the cost of a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is actually N11 million, judging from the dollar rate of the car, which is about $33,100.
He claims to have bought the car for such amount, however simple Google search shows that a 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is being sold for 33,100 dollars which is equilvalent to just over 11million Naira.
So the question is, did he get finessed or is he lying about the price.