- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
Mayorkun reportedly lied over the cost of his new car
Nigerian singer Mayorkun had taken to his social media page yesterday to announce to his audience the cost of his new car, a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250, he purchased ahead of his 25th birthday.
The singer had claimed the worth of the car is N35 million.
In the caption he wrote:
‘About to be 25, sitting on 35 million! I might as well spoil myself a lil! Too grateful! Shouts to @606autos for doing good business! ��� #TMOL’
But according to Weares4lent.com, the cost of a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is actually N11 million, judging from the dollar rate of the car, which is about $33,100.
He claims to have bought the car for such amount, however simple Google search shows that a 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is being sold for 33,100 dollars which is equilvalent to just over 11million Naira.
So the question is, did he get finessed or is he lying about the price.