- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
2 University Students Nabbed With Drugs At A Bus- stop, See How They Concealed It
Two university students have landed in trouble after they were apprehended by officers for possessing suspected narcotics. It was gathered that the two were nabbed on the evening of Saturday, March 23, and are currently in custody awaiting to be charged.
According to a brief statement shared by DCI, the two, Chris Duma Odhiambo, 22 and Raymond Mwilo, 20, were on transit in Kenya but were nabbed before they reached their destination.
A photograph shared by detectives via Twitter showed one of the suspects had strapped the narcotics around his waist and positioned them on his back.
The substance was concealed in a black carrier bag and fastened on his body using cellotape. They will be arraigned on Monday, March 25.
Two university students were arrested today evening after being found in possession of Narcotic drugs. The two; Mr. Chris Duma Odhiambo, 22 years & Mr. Raymond Mwilo, 20 years were nabbed after a bus stop. The suspects are in police custody & will be arraigned in court on Monday. pic.twitter.com/aTmRmiOvfx
— DCI KENYA (@DCI_Kenya) March 23, 2019