- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Actress Uche Ebere celebrates Alex Asogwa after Cee-C’s controversy revelation
Nollywood actress Uche Ebere took to social media to reach out to reality star, Alex after the sex scandal saga on the BBNaija’s reunion.
The actress who stated that she will give birth to Alex in her next world, asked her followers to pray for Cee-C who she called a she-devil to repent.
A good name is better than riches. My special daughter @alex_unusual, nwa chukwu telu mmanu, keep up being good my sweet daughter, forget about the shedevil that came tho the world to destroy, my love for you increased last night when I saw the multitude of lies said against you, by the people that has already damaged their lives, and want to bring you down but their power no reach, you carry 100% grace my daughter, I know your crying last night was an apology you rendered for nothing, the spirit of God don’t beg devil, you only take it by force. But all the same it’s well.
At the end of it all, people that are clapping for the demon will eventually know that she is from the pit of hell, they better start praying for her to repent before its too late. Don’t forget I’m going to bring you out of my womb in my next world. I love you @alex_unusual, I can’t thank God enough for making you wellGood name is better than riches,, keep being good my special daughter @alex_unusual Nwa Chukwu telu mmanu. In my next world, you will come out from my womb, I love youuuuuuuuuuu ��� I will always thank God for making you special