- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Actress Uche Ebere celebrates Alex Asogwa after Cee-C’s controversy revelation
Nollywood actress Uche Ebere took to social media to reach out to reality star, Alex after the sex scandal saga on the BBNaija’s reunion.
The actress who stated that she will give birth to Alex in her next world, asked her followers to pray for Cee-C who she called a she-devil to repent.
A good name is better than riches. My special daughter @alex_unusual, nwa chukwu telu mmanu, keep up being good my sweet daughter, forget about the shedevil that came tho the world to destroy, my love for you increased last night when I saw the multitude of lies said against you, by the people that has already damaged their lives, and want to bring you down but their power no reach, you carry 100% grace my daughter, I know your crying last night was an apology you rendered for nothing, the spirit of God don’t beg devil, you only take it by force. But all the same it’s well.
At the end of it all, people that are clapping for the demon will eventually know that she is from the pit of hell, they better start praying for her to repent before its too late. Don’t forget I’m going to bring you out of my womb in my next world. I love you @alex_unusual, I can’t thank God enough for making you wellGood name is better than riches,, keep being good my special daughter @alex_unusual Nwa Chukwu telu mmanu. In my next world, you will come out from my womb, I love youuuuuuuuuuu ��� I will always thank God for making you special