- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Another government official promise Stephanie Idolor a car gift following her lamentation over viral video
Gifts, money and promises have started flowing for Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded Success’ viral video after she lamented about being ignored and not compensated.
We earlier reported that Daddy Showkey who stated that she is the real hero and transferred a sum of N100,000 to her bank account. And Delta State Deputy Speaker, Hon. Friday Osanebi, who requested that Stephanie should send her account number to receive a sum of N500,000 (Read here).
The gifts are still flowing in for Stephanie Idolor as the principal secretary to the governor of Delta state, Hilary Obi Ibegbulem, has made the promise of a car to Idolor.
Ibegbulem said that she was the real hero and not the little school girl.
Idolor took to social media just recently to demand compensation from the family after several Nigerians reacted positively to the sensational video which had now gone viral.
According to her, if she had not recorded and posted the video on social media, the family would not be enjoying all the financial assistance and gifts they are now getting.
Social media was buzzing some days ago when a video of a young primary school girl identified as Success, surfaced online.