- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Jussie Smollett: All charges against Empire actor dropped
Prosecutors have dropped all charges against Empire actor, Jussie Smollett, for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack. Smollett attended a court hearing in Chicago on Tuesday, where a judge sealed the case.
The 36-year-old had pleaded not guilty this month, to 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police.
“I have been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.
“I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I’ve been accused of,” he told reporters outside the court.