- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Jussie Smollett: All charges against Empire actor dropped
Prosecutors have dropped all charges against Empire actor, Jussie Smollett, for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack. Smollett attended a court hearing in Chicago on Tuesday, where a judge sealed the case.
The 36-year-old had pleaded not guilty this month, to 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police.
“I have been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.
“I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I’ve been accused of,” he told reporters outside the court.