- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Nigerian model, professional dancer and actress Korra Obidi and her sport therapist husband Dr Justin Dean are celebrating their wedding anniversary today.
The delectable couple who welcomed their first baby, months ago, shared stunning throwback photos and affectionate messages to each other, as they pledged their undying love and vowed to stick to each other in good and in bad times.
Obidi who is popular for her dance videos on Instagram wrote:
“Happy Anniversary Ikechukwu.
I usually write you a poem but @junedean_ ‘s growing teeth on my nipple is not inspiring my Shakespeare.
You know I am with you. Through the good times and the bad, I’ll be your baby.
#anniversary #thedeans #truelove”
And her hubby responded:
“Happy anniversary Chukwufumnaya
We have been through hell and back
You stuck like glue
Through the good times and the bad
I’ll be yours.
#anniversary #truelove #interracialcouple”
See throwback photos