- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Apostle Suleman private jet: ”He does not owe you any explanation” Reno Omokri tells Daddy Freeze
Reno Omokri has called out Daddy Freeze for attacking clergyman, Apostle Suleiman, who recently acquired a private jet. Freeze after seeing photos of the jet, wrote on his IG page
”Apostle Johnson Suleman heard you just bought a private jet…….
Please, how many poor people in your church are you helping? I need a response, thank you! ~FRZ
Reno felt offended by Freeze’s comment and he took to his Facebook page to reply him. Read what he wrote below
Dear @daddyfreeze ,
This question is not borne out of good faith. I know apostle Suleman personally. I also put you in touch with him privately. If you truly want to know the answer to that question, you can contact him privately to find out a. Whether he actually bought a private jet, and b. What he does for the poor.
This is GRANDSTANDING and PLAYING to the GALLERY. Apostle Suleman has done so many charitable works but he does not like publicising them and I support him for it. The Bible says “when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing”-Matthew 6:3. He has helped me raise money for Leah Sharibu’s mother when she was in need, but it is wrong of me to even say that publicly. I regret what you have done with this post and I am not one to backbite.
I say it to you before your face. You don’t ‘need’ a response from Apostle Suleman. He owes you NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. God did not put Apostle Suleman on earth to live up to your expectations, neither did He put you on earth to live up to Apostle Suleman’s expectations”.