- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Beautiful fresh graduate dies in auto crash on her way to NYSC camp
A female graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, ABU, was reportedly killed in an auto crash while on her way to NYSC orientation camp.
The Mass Communication graduate identified as, Agomie Ummie Mimie was involved in a fatal motor accident which claimed her life. She was en-route Kaduna from Zaria. NYSC is meant to kick off tomorrow.
A friend of hers, Aisha Harana, took to Facebook to pen down a tribute to Agomie Ummie Mimie, she wrote;
Agomie Ummie Mimie why? Why? Why? I don’t even know what am typing, you were more like a sister to me, we fight more than anyone but we were more close, why Ummi? Why? Am confused but I believe and know God got you. Do rest in peace (my Abuja here we come – no matter how unhappy you are once I call u this, you smile) My own Ummi you were born on 27th of August and on 27th of March 2019 you are no more.
You are no more to the world but you would forever remain in my heart, seeing you today is just unbelievable,there was nothing anyone could do,my tears seized, my mouth sealed, because I don’t want to believe it.
I called you yesterday to know if you would be coming to Kaduna to sleep over and today you would move to the NYSC Camp and you told me because Abuja to Kaduna is close, you would not be coming yesterday but today, others are far away that’s why they are traveling.
Your message to me on my birthday, just 4 days ago is still what am going through.
COULD THIS BE LIFE?