- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Beautiful fresh graduate dies in auto crash on her way to NYSC camp
A female graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, ABU, was reportedly killed in an auto crash while on her way to NYSC orientation camp.
The Mass Communication graduate identified as, Agomie Ummie Mimie was involved in a fatal motor accident which claimed her life. She was en-route Kaduna from Zaria. NYSC is meant to kick off tomorrow.
A friend of hers, Aisha Harana, took to Facebook to pen down a tribute to Agomie Ummie Mimie, she wrote;
Agomie Ummie Mimie why? Why? Why? I don’t even know what am typing, you were more like a sister to me, we fight more than anyone but we were more close, why Ummi? Why? Am confused but I believe and know God got you. Do rest in peace (my Abuja here we come – no matter how unhappy you are once I call u this, you smile) My own Ummi you were born on 27th of August and on 27th of March 2019 you are no more.
You are no more to the world but you would forever remain in my heart, seeing you today is just unbelievable,there was nothing anyone could do,my tears seized, my mouth sealed, because I don’t want to believe it.
I called you yesterday to know if you would be coming to Kaduna to sleep over and today you would move to the NYSC Camp and you told me because Abuja to Kaduna is close, you would not be coming yesterday but today, others are far away that’s why they are traveling.
Your message to me on my birthday, just 4 days ago is still what am going through.
COULD THIS BE LIFE?