- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Nigerians seen rushing to Escape Club, allegedly to pay their debts
A video has surfaced on social media purportedly showing Nigerians rushing to pay off their debts at Escape Club in Lagos. The video was shared on Instastories of @iamjimmieofficial.
Recall that last week, the owner of Escape club, Richard Nnadi, called out celebrities owing his business enterprise with claims that he will reel out names of debtors.
Good morning everyone!
Guess What Season It Is?
Yes! You Got It Right …..
It’s Fvck You Season…..
@tontolet I Am Sorry But It’s Time We Switched Up On These Debtors!
Other Club Owners Won’t Say Anything Cos They Are Still In The Business But I Am Out And Never Going Back So I Will Take This For The Rest Of Us That Can’t Speak!
Footballers, Musicians , Big Brother Housemates , Politicians And Even Slay Queens…..
I Am Coming For All Of U Cos April 1st Is A Day For Fools!
Perhaps, the cars parked at the entrance of the club as seen below is an indication that the debtors are truly complying to his demand.