- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Nigerians seen rushing to Escape Club, allegedly to pay their debts
A video has surfaced on social media purportedly showing Nigerians rushing to pay off their debts at Escape Club in Lagos. The video was shared on Instastories of @iamjimmieofficial.
Recall that last week, the owner of Escape club, Richard Nnadi, called out celebrities owing his business enterprise with claims that he will reel out names of debtors.
Good morning everyone!
Guess What Season It Is?
Yes! You Got It Right …..
It’s Fvck You Season…..
@tontolet I Am Sorry But It’s Time We Switched Up On These Debtors!
Other Club Owners Won’t Say Anything Cos They Are Still In The Business But I Am Out And Never Going Back So I Will Take This For The Rest Of Us That Can’t Speak!
Footballers, Musicians , Big Brother Housemates , Politicians And Even Slay Queens…..
I Am Coming For All Of U Cos April 1st Is A Day For Fools!
Perhaps, the cars parked at the entrance of the club as seen below is an indication that the debtors are truly complying to his demand.