- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
“Celebrities are paying their debts” – Escape Nightlife Club owner, Richard Nnadi
After threatening to release the names of top notch celebrities and politicians who are owing his club, Escape Nightlife Club owner, Richard Nnadi, has revealed that some of these celebrities are beginning to pay up.
In a post he made on his Instagram page moments ago, the socialite wrote that he wouldn’t love to destroy the debtors’ careers, even though they didn’t have that in mind while they refused to pay back money being owed to him.
He wrote alongside the video,
Debts are been paid and others have been calling to make payment plans. Hopefully We Won’t Need To Drop Names Tomorrow Cos I Would Hate To Destroy Peoples Lives The Way They Feel They Have Slowed Down Mine! Here Is A Sneak Preview Of A Fraction Of The List From Dec 2015 To Aug 2017 For Those In Doubt!’.