- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Again, Tonto Dikeh denies pushing ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill’s mother
Actress Tonto Dikeh has broken silence over reports that she pushed down Olakunle Churchill’s mother while she was still married to him.
In a social media post Tonto Dikeh shared, the mother of one revealed that the level of kindness and love she showed the mother could never have made her descend so low as to push her down.
I pushed A woman I slept on the floor for her to lay on my person bed down??
A woman I buy things and give money to??
A woman that wears my own clothes because I took her like a mother??I PUSHED HER DOWN?
RACHEAL IF I PUSHED YOU DOWN MAY GOD PUSH EVERYTHING ABOUT ME DOWN!
BUT RACHEAL IF YOU SIT AND WATCH THIS LIE GO ON GOD WILL PUSH DOWN EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS AND WILL EVER BE!!
#YOUR DEATH AND PAIN WILL BE LONG AND HARD”, Tonto Dikeh wrote.
This was in a response to allegations contained in a lengthy post published by a supporter of her ex-husband, read here.