- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
‘Its racism, don’t blame the thieves’ Seun Kuti reacts to UAE’s decision to cancel 3-months tourist visa for Nigerians
‘Arabic racism stinks to high heavens’ – Seun Kuti reacts to UAE’s plan to cancel 3-months tourist visa for Nigerian passport holders
We had earlier reported that United Arab Emirates has canceled three months tourist visa for Nigerian passport holders ( read here)
Seun Kuti has reacted to UAE‘s decision which is until further notice. The cancellation came after five Nigerian men were arrested for robbery in Dubai.
The Afro singer wrote;
According to Seun Kuti, ‘Arabic racism stinks to high heavens but your elites have started blaming the thieves because they don’t want to take on their masters in a clear case of racism they are blaming the thieves, since we all sent them to do the job abi? Man fuck the UAE’.