- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
‘Its racism, don’t blame the thieves’ Seun Kuti reacts to UAE’s decision to cancel 3-months tourist visa for Nigerians
‘Arabic racism stinks to high heavens’ – Seun Kuti reacts to UAE’s plan to cancel 3-months tourist visa for Nigerian passport holders
We had earlier reported that United Arab Emirates has canceled three months tourist visa for Nigerian passport holders ( read here)
Seun Kuti has reacted to UAE‘s decision which is until further notice. The cancellation came after five Nigerian men were arrested for robbery in Dubai.
The Afro singer wrote;
According to Seun Kuti, ‘Arabic racism stinks to high heavens but your elites have started blaming the thieves because they don’t want to take on their masters in a clear case of racism they are blaming the thieves, since we all sent them to do the job abi? Man fuck the UAE’.