- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Prado Jeep: Tonto Dikeh reacts to allegations of selling ex-hubby, Olakunle Churchill’s property
Actress Tonto Dikeh has reacted to a report which states that she will soon face the Inspector General of Police over illegal sale of a Prado Jeep belonging to her ex-husband, Olakunle CHurchill.
Reacting to the report, Tonto Dikeh shared a long laughter emoji on Instagram as she stated that the truth is coming out gradually about her ex not really buying her any car as she had earlier claimed all just to make him appear good before people.
The actress wrote:
Little by little the truth is coming out and will all come out!!!
When I came out to say it was ALIE that I wasn’t bought any car, Abi this man was ranting on every blog that HE BOUGHT ME A CAR IN MY NAME! Abi I was called a liar because Na me use my hand lie say e buy give me just to raise his Profile!!
NOW THE TRUTH IS OUT, I NEVER GOT A GIFT AND NEVER WAS ANY CAR BOUGHT IN MY NAME AS A GIFT!!
22million for a fairly used bought ,lemme check if I still have that receipt
#PS:-Pls keep shooting your self on the leg, I’m here for it!!