- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
VIDEO: Moment 2baba Idibia daughter stopped her mom, Annie from calling Alex Ekubo assistant husband
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo, clocked a year older on April 10, 2019, and a number of celebrities acknowledged the celebration on social media. From sharing photos of the actor with well-wishes and sharing videos with touching messages, the day was an eventful one for the celebrant.
However, actress Annie Idibia took her greetings a step further by calling the actor her assistant husband. Her daughter, Olivia, was not impressed with the term and she was spotted stopping her mom from using such words to describe the celebrant.
See the funny video below:
— African Khaleesi (@OwolawiTaiwo) April 11, 2019