- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
VIDEO: Moment 2baba Idibia daughter stopped her mom, Annie from calling Alex Ekubo assistant husband
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo, clocked a year older on April 10, 2019, and a number of celebrities acknowledged the celebration on social media. From sharing photos of the actor with well-wishes and sharing videos with touching messages, the day was an eventful one for the celebrant.
However, actress Annie Idibia took her greetings a step further by calling the actor her assistant husband. Her daughter, Olivia, was not impressed with the term and she was spotted stopping her mom from using such words to describe the celebrant.
See the funny video below:
— African Khaleesi (@OwolawiTaiwo) April 11, 2019