- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
In today’s social media world, the pretty ones have a say and reign supreme. It helps to also have a good phone camera but filters can only go so far in enhancing beauty, sometimes your facial features have to corporate.
Just for being pretty faces and Nigerian celebrities by definition of job and the other for her boyfriend, Regina Daniels and Chioma aka Chefchi are famous on social media.
Easy to believe that their lives are super fabulous and because they are in the public’s eye a lot, they make sure to look flawless on the gram.
Good thing they have the fans and followers to welcome their new looks which naturally has their male fans drooling.
While Regina’s style seems to be that of the pretty girl next door, Chioma goes all out in showing she is grown, sassy woman who is ready to take on the world with her beauty and appeal.
Career wise, the two ladies have made their mark as far as the entertainment industry is concerned.
Regina is a celebrated Nollywood star and Chioma is a budding chef who is working on her cooking show.
Below is a style battle, between these two classy ladies.