- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
In today’s social media world, the pretty ones have a say and reign supreme. It helps to also have a good phone camera but filters can only go so far in enhancing beauty, sometimes your facial features have to corporate.
Just for being pretty faces and Nigerian celebrities by definition of job and the other for her boyfriend, Regina Daniels and Chioma aka Chefchi are famous on social media.
Easy to believe that their lives are super fabulous and because they are in the public’s eye a lot, they make sure to look flawless on the gram.
Good thing they have the fans and followers to welcome their new looks which naturally has their male fans drooling.
While Regina’s style seems to be that of the pretty girl next door, Chioma goes all out in showing she is grown, sassy woman who is ready to take on the world with her beauty and appeal.
Career wise, the two ladies have made their mark as far as the entertainment industry is concerned.
Regina is a celebrated Nollywood star and Chioma is a budding chef who is working on her cooking show.
Below is a style battle, between these two classy ladies.