- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Wendy Williams ‘files for divorce from Kevin Hunter’ after more than 20 Years of Marriage
Wendy Williams is reportedly splitting from husband and manager Kevin Hunter. According to PEOPLE, the daytime talk show host filed for divorce on Thursday after two decades of marriage,
Williams, 54, and Hunter, 46, who got married on 30th of November, 1997, share son Kevin Jr., 18. The breakup news comes after Kevin Hunter and his longtime mistress, Sharina Nicola Hudson welcomed a baby girl last month.
YouTube vlogger Tasha K claimed that Kevin and Sharina’s love child was born on Wednesday (Mar. 22), and the couple is said to have pulled all the stops to make sure this “confidential information” didn’t leak to the media.
During her highly anticipated return to her daytime talk show earlier in March, Wendy Williams addressed the state of her marriage to her husband Kevin Hunter.
“I want to shout out to my husband. I’m still wearing my ring,” she pointed out. “Believe me you, when you’ve been with somebody for 28 years…married for 25 years…we know each other. He’s my best friend, he’s my lover, he’s all this and he’s all that. I know what you’ve been seeing and I know what the streets have been talking about.”