- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
A man who identified as Nwa Boss, shared video from a tragic accident at a steel company on Facebook and disclosed that the Nigerians working at the company are being maltreated by the management of the Indian steel company.
Read what he wrote below;
Water don from my eyes. God have mercy on us
This happened yesterday innocent souls were burnt by melting pot at Indian steel company African foundry in ogijo along ikorodu shagamu road Lagos State…
The Eyewitnes who complained bitterly about how Indians treats Nigerian workers wrote;
I’ll rather stay in my room broke than go struggle where safety of my life means nothing to the management. Its better i stay fresh&broke at home than die making peanut.. #nigeria #nigeriagovernment #bad #brutal #naija Please let this Indian people understand Nigerians are not animals..
They pay their citizens more than us but Nigerians do the work.. imagine this boys earns 850 naira a day. maka why? Lord Help Nigeria.
Watch the video below.