- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Reports have it that Aliyu is following his family tradition of marrying early as male children in his family marry at the age of 17, while the female ones marry at 15.
According to inside reports, Aliyu is following his family tradition of marrying early. It’s gathered that male children of his family marry at the age of 17, while the female ones marry at 15.
However, in extreme cases, they marry at the age of 19. The tradition was allegedly embraced to prevent them from fornicating and also to allow them see their grandchildren.
Nigerians are reacting on social media after this young intending couple’s pre-wedding photos surfaced online.