- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Reports have it that Aliyu is following his family tradition of marrying early as male children in his family marry at the age of 17, while the female ones marry at 15.
According to inside reports, Aliyu is following his family tradition of marrying early. It’s gathered that male children of his family marry at the age of 17, while the female ones marry at 15.
However, in extreme cases, they marry at the age of 19. The tradition was allegedly embraced to prevent them from fornicating and also to allow them see their grandchildren.
Nigerians are reacting on social media after this young intending couple’s pre-wedding photos surfaced online.