- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are now ‘legally single’
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been in the process of divorcing for more than two and a half years, but it seems like things might be beginning to wrap up. People reported on Saturday (April 13) that the two are officially single again.
A judge has now ruled that the two can be considered single in the eyes of the law. The term for this is called “bifurcation,” and The Blast, which first broke the report, writes that the ruling in their case was filed Friday, April 12.
What bifurcation does is allow them to keep hammering out the final details of their divorce while otherwise basically ending the marriage. So they’re single, but not quite yet divorced