- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are now ‘legally single’
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been in the process of divorcing for more than two and a half years, but it seems like things might be beginning to wrap up. People reported on Saturday (April 13) that the two are officially single again.
A judge has now ruled that the two can be considered single in the eyes of the law. The term for this is called “bifurcation,” and The Blast, which first broke the report, writes that the ruling in their case was filed Friday, April 12.
What bifurcation does is allow them to keep hammering out the final details of their divorce while otherwise basically ending the marriage. So they’re single, but not quite yet divorced