- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Suspected Nigerian drug dealer assassinated in Philippines
A Nigerian national, Didicus Ohaeri was shot dead by unidentified motorcycle-riding gunmen in the Philippines on Monday, April 23.
According to local media, ABS-CBN News, the victim identified as Didicus Ohaeri was killed in broad daylight by motorcycle-riding suspects in front of Abenson Appliance Center in Pamplona 3, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City.
The victim was immediately rushed to Perpetual Help Hospital in Las Piñas City for medical treatment but was declared dead around 12:32 p.m.
Confirming the incident to newsmen, Piñas police chief Senior Supt. Marlon Balonglong said hat the victim was sprayed with bullets while on board a Toyota Camry.
Police records revealed that the victim was out on bail after previously being charged with violation of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 on Nov. 5, 2016.
Investigation is being conducted to identify and apprehend the suspects.
See photos from the scene below.