- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Suspected Nigerian drug dealer assassinated in Philippines
A Nigerian national, Didicus Ohaeri was shot dead by unidentified motorcycle-riding gunmen in the Philippines on Monday, April 23.
According to local media, ABS-CBN News, the victim identified as Didicus Ohaeri was killed in broad daylight by motorcycle-riding suspects in front of Abenson Appliance Center in Pamplona 3, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City.
The victim was immediately rushed to Perpetual Help Hospital in Las Piñas City for medical treatment but was declared dead around 12:32 p.m.
Confirming the incident to newsmen, Piñas police chief Senior Supt. Marlon Balonglong said hat the victim was sprayed with bullets while on board a Toyota Camry.
Police records revealed that the victim was out on bail after previously being charged with violation of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 on Nov. 5, 2016.
Investigation is being conducted to identify and apprehend the suspects.
See photos from the scene below.