- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Lady celebrates as she gains admission after five JAMB attempts
Talk about determination, a young Nigerian woman recently took to her social media page to announce how she kept her hopes high and through persistent, she finally gained admission into university after failing JAMB five times.
I finally got it right and gained admission😭😭😭😭😭… I swear I'm not crying just someone cutting onion here… If you know me, you will know how much of a big deal education and getting a B.A is to me😿… Happy Matriculation Falilat💗 pic.twitter.com/FgOdUFbrn7
— Falilat (@Falilatt_) April 12, 2019
She shared the good news thus: “2 WAEC
1 NECO5 JAMBLOL, at some point I have the thought that maybe it’s my children that are destined to attend a tertiary institution, tried Jamb to the extent I’m recognized at JAMB office. I almost gave up on life and became a shell of myself and bag of sadness but with a facade of happy girl. I so love Education even when I’m working and making money, I still feel unfulfilled about my inability to have a B.A. Today I’m proud of myself on not giving up, Today I’m starting a new chapter of my life… Happy Matriculation to me… Never Give Up Your Hope…” She wrote.