- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Lady celebrates as she gains admission after five JAMB attempts
Talk about determination, a young Nigerian woman recently took to her social media page to announce how she kept her hopes high and through persistent, she finally gained admission into university after failing JAMB five times.
I finally got it right and gained admission?????… I swear I'm not crying just someone cutting onion here… If you know me, you will know how much of a big deal education and getting a B.A is to me?… Happy Matriculation Falilat? pic.twitter.com/FgOdUFbrn7
— Falilat (@Falilatt_) April 12, 2019
She shared the good news thus: “2 WAEC
1 NECO5 JAMBLOL, at some point I have the thought that maybe it’s my children that are destined to attend a tertiary institution, tried Jamb to the extent I’m recognized at JAMB office. I almost gave up on life and became a shell of myself and bag of sadness but with a facade of happy girl. I so love Education even when I’m working and making money, I still feel unfulfilled about my inability to have a B.A. Today I’m proud of myself on not giving up, Today I’m starting a new chapter of my life… Happy Matriculation to me… Never Give Up Your Hope…” She wrote.