- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
How the industry frustrates actresses to bleach their skins – Susan Peters
Actress Susan Peters has revealed that the industry in Nigeria frustrated some to bleach their skin because they were shamed for being too black.
In a post she shared on Instagram, Susan Peters revealed how she was put through similar pressure when she was told that she is too black.
She shared a a photo and wrote:
In a world and industry where dark skin is seemingly a crime, where I am told kaiii you black sha, like am supposed to give up this skin God blessed me with. They frustrated some to bleach their skin, oh well… Good luck with that, I love my BLACK AND IT’S GOLD.