- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
How the industry frustrates actresses to bleach their skins – Susan Peters
Actress Susan Peters has revealed that the industry in Nigeria frustrated some to bleach their skin because they were shamed for being too black.
In a post she shared on Instagram, Susan Peters revealed how she was put through similar pressure when she was told that she is too black.
She shared a a photo and wrote:
In a world and industry where dark skin is seemingly a crime, where I am told kaiii you black sha, like am supposed to give up this skin God blessed me with. They frustrated some to bleach their skin, oh well… Good luck with that, I love my BLACK AND IT’S GOLD.